To travel is to live

1



The holiday season is finally here and before we know it we'll be well on our way to relaxation whether it's staying in the country or travelling abroad. For some, it can become an overwhelming experience when preparing for a holiday as there are so many things to remember and you're lucky if you don't end up forgetting at least one thing!

I believe there are two types of people when it comes to preparing for a holiday. The prepared eager beaver or the night before person! But it's safe to say I'm both. In terms of buying items for a holiday I am the prepared one! On the other hand, when it comes to packing I am definitely the night before person. You can catch me packing my suitcase with all my clothes strewn across my floor at 11pm.


I have two simple ways of getting organised for my holiday which I find help quite a lot with the process and they're what I go back to doing every year.

  • Lists
  • A holiday box
Write a list of everything you could possibly need for your holiday (obviously these lists will vary from person to person depending on the destination you're travelling to) you can always add to this list with anything that comes to your mind at a later date. Firstly, check your wardrobe for any of the items as it's a good way to stop yourself from unnecessarily buying. Tick anything off once you have it and double check it the day you pack so you can make sure you don't forget anything!

I have been collecting a few bits for my upcoming holiday to Corfu and wanted a place I could keep it together so the idea of the holiday box came about. Keeping a box dedicated to all things holiday related is a good way to keep track of what you have rather than storing stuff away and possibly forgetting about them when it comes to packing.


When your holiday approaches you can get your holiday box out and try on the various items you have. This will be a good way to see what goes with what and whether there are any last minute bits you need to pick up.


These are two tried and tested yet simple ways I like to prepare for an upcoming holiday. If anyone else has anymore tips then feel free to share! For those who may want more of an in depth holiday checklist I have found an amazing one online which is also printable, click here. (http://www.theholidaylet.com/checklist) 


Let the holiday countdown begin!


Product details:

Leaf print bikini - Primark
Hat - New look
Croc slingbacks - Boohoo
Sunglasses - H&M

1 comment

  1. Nice Outfits, see more here:
    http://www.fashiontrends.pk/dresses/women-wear/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Fashion's Fault. Design by MangoBlogs.