If the colour fits, wear it

8

I've always had a love for nail polishes but more recently I've become obsessed with them. In the run up to Christmas it was all about glittery nail polish and to be honest it still is for me! My favourite nail polishes are always bought from Barry M or Rimmel, so one day when I walked past a bulk of nail varnishes in Next lined up beautifully I just had to go and inspect them! I'm the worst for when it comes to appealing packaging and I have to say that I love the design that Next have produced. The square fronted but slim shaped bottles are very sleek paired with the minimalistic writing on the front. I swooned over all of the colours but didn't actually decide to buy any that time. 

Christmas came by and I was lucky enough to receive two of the nail polishes as a present - this was the perfect chance to test them out! It's safe to say that I fell in love with one in particular, Cha Cha Cha, which is a clear polish containing holographic glitter (amazing!) with varying shapes. I literally would sit and stare at how it glistened when the light hit it. I first tried this applied on top of red nail varnish, the following time I tried it out on top of grey nail varnish - both just beautiful. The other colour I received was, Electric Violet, which is just as glittery - I cannot wait to try it out!

The formula of the varnishes are great even though I used a base coat and top coat they still lasted a week or so before they started chipping! I just knew I had to test out some more! Before I knew it I was back in front of the wall of nail varnishes, Next currently have an offer for all varnishes 3 for 2 which meant I was definitely going to be leaving the shop with not one but three!

I picked two more glittery ones (you can never have enough glitter) and one solid colour. As soon as I got home I had to test them out. I was so pleased with how they turned out. The solid colour is named, Purple Haze, but I would say I think it's more pinky than purple. I then applied one of my new glitter varnishes on top, Glitz & Blitz, which I think is suitably named. The pieces inside are larger than usual but I love that and i'd say it's a Copper/Rose Gold tone. The last varnish I picked up in the 3 for 2 offer is, Miami Heat, which I am totally in love with.

The next time you're in next go and have a look at their range of polishes and give them a try! Let me know what you think and what colours catch your eye!
(Order from left to right) Miami Heat, Electric Violet, Glitz & Blitz, Purple Haze and Cha Cha Cha)

8 comments

  1. Love those two shades together! Looks like a gorgeous collection.

    Elesaurus | elesaurus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and there's even more gorgeous colours in store, go and have a look if you can! x

      Delete
  2. Love the shades, you have such a nice blog x
    http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know if you try them out x

      Delete
  3. I never get obsessed over nail polish just all other makeup products, however the holographic varnish sounds insane, i may have to purchase!! Great post!:)
    writeaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, honestly I wasn't keen on the whole holographic trend that's been popular lately but in a nail varnish it's amazing! x

      Delete
  4. I love glittery nail polish is because they make me feel super festive. Electric Violet is magnificent. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, but even though Christmas is over I'm still wearing it! x

      Delete

Instagram

© Fashion's Fault. Design by MangoBlogs.