These boots are made for walking

13

From left to right: Office, Primark, Dorothy Perkins, H&M

Over the past few years, I've discovered a new found love for boots. I've created a smaller collection and thought I would share my favourites with you. I am forever lusting over boots I pass by in shops or when I'm scrolling online. I love the various styles of boots that you can get your hands on these days that are suitable for all types of occasions and represent all types of styles/moods. Biker boots, Chelsea boots, Heeled boots, Lace up boots, Knee High boots, Desert boots. All of which just makes my obsession worse.

Office Chunky boots - Last year, I was on the look out for the ‘perfect’ pair of black boots. I didn't want them to have a great amount of detail to them as I wanted to be able to style them with everything. It was important for them to be heeled to add height but not too high so they could still be practical. I'm the type of person who is content on wearing flats all day everyday but I suddenly got the urge to try something different. I wanted to make my style more mature but also create a certain type of edge that boots naturally bring. I saw these beautiful boots for the first time and completely fell in love. I get put off completely when the front of boots are so long but these were just right, they are slightly almond shaped which compliments the boot so well. The heel is chunky, the height of it is about 2 inches, just what you need when you want to add height but still be able to wear them without breaking your neck! The boot features two zips, one on either side. One side has a black zip where you obviously fasten the boot in order to take it on and off. The other side, has a Silver detail zip with an attached tassel, but this zip is just for show. These boots are such good quality and are really comfortable to wear, they bring the right amount of detail but can also be a staple piece in your outfit. The style I have are no longer in stock but I have found some ‘similar’ ones here or try these.

Primark High Heeled bootsThis next purchase was definitely an impulse buy. I didn't need a new pair of boots, I wasn't even looking for them. But when browsing the shoe aisle in Primark I brushed against the sale section and my eyes locked onto these boots. I fell in love with the minimalistic but chic design. And the one pair I came across was in my size - fate right? I don't know what it is about them but they look so much more expensive than they are. I think it's partly to do with the stitching that goes across the middle of the shoe, something so simple totally changes the design of the boot. The heel is higher than the first pair, so I'd only wear these on a night out, it's also a rounded heel instead of a chunky one. I'm sure if you asked anyone where they thought these were from their first answer wouldn't be Primark! I was already decided on these boots but then when I checked for the price the deal was sealed, £18 down to £10, what a bargain. I purchased these in Primark, however, if you're unable to get hold of them they have a similar pair here.

Dorothy Perkins Strap boots - This purchase was a little unusual for me, in the sense that burgundy boots isn't something I'd naturally go for. But again, the style did grab me. I love wearing burgundy items in clothing form so I suppose it was just a matter of time before I got some burgundy shoes. The heel height is slightly smaller than that of the Office pair, so it's perfect to wear during the day without having the worry of getting sore feet. The straps and stud fastening on these boots really transform it into a gorgeous statement boot. It is a great addition to any outfit and brings a great pop of colour. I haven't been able to find this exact pair so I've found an alternative here.

H&M Chelsea boots - The ‘perfect’ pair of Chelsea boots - literally! I bought these over a year ago and they're still going strong. They're a gorgeous beige colour, the website states they're ‘imitation leather’ but I'd say they have a very slight suede texture to them. They have a fleeced lining inside - perfect to keep your feet warm in winter. The comfort level on these are off the scale. They also come in black too, just as amazing but sadly didn't last as long (one day I discovered a slit in the heel and had to throw them out) but still worth buying. This is a ‘go with anything and everything boot’ I'd say they're a must have in everyones wardrobe. You can find these boots here.

Let me know what style of boots you're in to and any great purchases you've made!

13 comments

  1. I love the Primark style boots they look amazing! I'm yet to own my perfect pair of ankle boots but loving over knee ones at the moment xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I got some knee high boots for Christmas from Marks and Spencer maybe check there to see if they have over the knee ones! x

      Delete
  2. The Primark bots look amazing! I am also a ankle boots kind of girl and I own a few pairs I have to admit.Have a nice day xx
    Mathilde
    http://flavietherese.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe they're from Primark, they look so much more expensive then they were! Thank you and you x

      Delete
  3. Omg I agree 100% I hate looking down and seeing banana boat boots on my foot especially as I have tiny ankles I look a right state lol. But I love the simpe office boots. I too always always wrar flats but in November i bought a pair of boots from 'primarni' and fell in love post xmas I ended up buying 4 pairsof boots on the high street! Eek I caught the boot bug:-D Rosie xx
    www.whatrosiewrote.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow four pairs! It's good to change it up every now and then right! x

      Delete
  4. wow amazig collection love them all. Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Whenever you have time visit me at: www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them, the wine ones are perfect! Let me know if you would like to follow each other also, I think your blog is lovely! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are talking to me...i sm not sure if you are or not haha then yep we can follow each other on twitter and blog! 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are talking to me...i sm not sure if you are or not haha then yep we can follow each other on twitter and blog! 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ur so pretty (profilepic)! the ankle boots are heaven! I love the 4th pair! and they only 12.49 I'm buying them now!!!!!! THANK YOU BOOOO I been looking for perfect boots for a while. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day!
    Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Fashion's Fault. Design by MangoBlogs.