A hint of Spring

4

Now that Spring is in full bloom I've become excited at the thought of wearing pastels again. Spring is probably my favourite time of the year for Fashion as you can leave the darker tones back in the Winter months and start introducing brighter colours to your outfits.  





Zara has been a love of mine regarding coats for many years now. They never surprise me with their designs and great quality. They always seem to be effortlessly classy. I recently bought this via eBay and just had to wear it as soon as I got the chance. I thought this was the perfect coat to make a Spring outfit. I paired it with some Topshop Jamie jeans because it's still chilly and I can't stop wearing black....just yet. To bring a little bit of detail to the outfit I wore these slip on Snake effect shoes. One of the comfiest I own and go with literally anything! I think these give the outfit a little bit of edge. The sun was out a lot that day so I couldn't leave without my sunglasses.

I've begun digging out all of my Spring/Summer clothes, it makes me want to get creative with different styles and colours! I would love to know how you like to style your outfits during Spring.

Product details: 

Coat - Zara (Mine was bought via eBay)
Shirt - H&M (Similar here)
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - H&M (Similar here)
Sunglasses - Rayban

4 comments

  1. I am in love with your coat! x :)

    Regina | Paper Hobbit's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love your coat!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Fashion's Fault. Design by MangoBlogs.