Wardrobe favourites

5


Over the past few months there's been items that I've constantly been reaching for whenever I've been putting an outfit together for one reason or another. I thought I'd compile these into one post and show what my current wardrobe favourites are. 

H&M Basic tee:
When it comes to basics I never like buying them, I'm the type of shopper who would prefer to make more of an exciting purchase but when I came across this t-shirt I fell in love. Over the past year I've really fallen for anything pink toned so this was perfect for me. It's really soft, the perfect fit and something that you can use to layer with or dress up with a statement necklace. 

H&M Knitted turtleneck jumper:
I have waaaaaay too many jumpers and probably don't need anymore but can you ever have enough? Jumpers are one of my favourite purchases to make, I practically live in them. Give me a jumper, throw in jeans and a statement necklace and I'm good to go. Again, it was the pinky tone that initially drew me to it. The addition of the zip at the back which goes from top to bottom was another selling point for me. It gives you the opportunity to have the bottom slightly unzipped so you can see a peek from underneath. It's one of my comfiest jumpers although it would've been perfect if it had been a tad longer in length. 

Primark Bomber jacket:
This was a bit of an impulse purchase for me, I've always like the bomber jacket trend and how I've seen others style them but I've always been unsure as to whether they would suit me or whether I could pull them off. When I saw this in store I was automatically drawn to it. The colour is more of a blush pink compared to the two previous items, I prefer the deeper colour. I love the contrast of the gold hardware against the pink and I cannot wait to wear this.

Primark Leather look skirt
During the colder months I love nothing more than to wear a short skirt paired with tights and a jumper. I felt like I was always missing a leather look skirt so was happy when I spotted this. I have loved wearing this lately, it looks like you've made a lot of effort even when you haven't. It adds an edgy tone to any outfit and can easily be dressed up or down. The addition of the zips and structured lines sets it apart from any other faux leather skirt I've seen on the high street. 

H&M Skinny jeans:
I came across these jeans purely by chance and couldn't be happier about it. It just so happened that I previously owned a pair of River Island Molly jeans (£42) which were my absolutely favourites but ones that I had admittedly worn to death. I was putting them on one morning and ended up putting my foot straight through one of the rips in the knees -stretching the rip further and therefore ruining them. When I was next in H&M I came across these and were pleasantly surprised by the fit, quality and price tag of only £19.99! It's safe to say they are now my new favourites.

ONLY Ripped jeans:
Being an ASOS lover you can find me regularly scrolling on the site looking at what's new, so it wasn't long before I saw this pair and knew I just had to have them. They are unlike any pair I've had before, dark grey denim, extreme rips from the thigh to the shin and a raw hem. My dream pair of jeans. Having never bought from the ONLY brand via ASOS before I was unsure about the sizing and the quality of the item upon ordering. In the past I've had jeans that look incredible but are so uncomfortable to wear to the point where I cannot wait to take them off. These are the complete opposite and I couldn't be happier about it. The look is amazing and they are just the most comfortable jeans ever. They are now a staple piece in my wardrobe and can be dressed up or down for any occasion. 

H&M Statement necklace:
Statement necklaces have always had a special place in my heart. I just love how they can instantly change an outfit to make you look more put together. In my collection so far the majority of the necklaces are quite pretty feminine ones, whereas this is a bit more edgy, more of a worn bohemian look. The fact this necklace was slightly more unique to any I've owned before drew me to it and it's safe to say it's become a staple piece for me. I've loved wearing it on top of grey jumpers or even to liven up a basic t-shirt.  

H&M Chelsea boots:
These have been on my favourites list for a long long time now. I initially bought a pair of these back in 2014 and got an amazing amount of wear out of them so much so that I bought them again. I couldn't believe that H&M still stocked them. Everything about them makes for the perfect Chelsea boot - I think everyone should have a pair in their collection. The quality is amazing for the price of £24.99. They look like leather but at a fraction of the price. The sturdiness and how they wear adds to this quality. The best thing about them is that they are easy to wipe clean. I've loved wearing them throughout Autumn/Winter so far and intend to carry on for as long as I can. 

Adidas Superstars:
These shoes...are just...dreamy. I got these as a gift for my birthday so they were completely unexpected but at the same time one of the best surprises ever. I've always wanted some Adidas Superstars but never actually purchased any. I had my eye on the all white ones with the three black stripes but receiving these (again with the light pink obsession) were better than I could've imagined. The addition of the gold hardware on the laces and gold detailing of the adidas logo on the back of the trainer sets them off against the rest of the colour ways that you can get in the Superstar style. They have by far become my favourite pair of trainers. They are comfortable and also look great on. I'm dreading the day I get them marked!

ASOS Oversized scarf:
I am one of those people who is always cold so scarves are basically my life. This scarf could be mistaken for a blanket it's that oversized. It's the comfiest, softest thing I've ever bought and I'd say it's the best £15 I've ever spent. The grey tone alone is what attracted me to it, everything else has helped to make it the best scarf in my collection. I've put it through its paces during the winter months and it's still in great condition, I think I'll be reaching for it in months to come.





Items mentioned:
H&M Basic t-shirt (Here)
H&M Jumper (Here)
Primark Bomber jacket (Similar here)
Primark Leather look skirt (Similar here)
H&M Jeans (Here)
ONLY Jeans (Here)
H&M Necklace (Similar here)
H&M Chelsea boots (Here)
Adidas Superstars (Similar here)
ASOS Oversized scarf (Here)

5 comments

  1. I love the colour palette you've got here, I'm loving this blush pink tone atm. :))

    Fernanda | hey fernanda fletcher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really need to try and inject some colour into my wardrobe! x

      Delete
  2. I love the pink jumper from H&M! It looks so cute and cozy!
    Xo Victoria
    www.vidcaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's got a zip at the back so you can unzip a little from the bottom, it adds a nice detail to an outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm convinced that I need that bomber jacket, even though i live in the philippines, (where its always sunny) lol. Love this post!xx

    www.thisismielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Fashion's Fault. Design by MangoBlogs.